Wednesday, June 3, 2009

If I had a third eye...

.... it would be a camera lens. I love Photography. 
Now I'm still very amateur, but I believe that anyone can take a good picture, it just requires having a good eye. I've got this crazy art obsession, had it since I was born probably. I sold out however, and joined the business community when I got to college. But every so often I take an arts class, just so I don't lose my passion for all things artistic.

I was going through the picture albums on my laptop, and I found a few shots I took two summers ago. Out of boredom I borrowed my dads camera and took shots of anything I found interesting. Some of the shots came out better than I anticipated. Scratch that. Some of the shots were amazing :) . These are a few of my favs:


I love colorless pictures, for some reason they seem deeper. Plus it's a good device to prevent plagerism, my pictures can't be stolen because I have the original shots in color. I've seen some amazing color shots though. I can't wait to get my new camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment