Thursday, July 2, 2009

It'll Be Okay...

So I woke up in a mood...

Went to bed late last night, and missed a lecture this morning...

On a job hunt for my fall internship, and for the summer because I'm tired of mooching off daddy dearest {bless him}...

Working on the blog thing, writing a column for a friends magazine, and starting up my own....

And my sister keeps nagging me {out of love}, but still very annoyingly, about doubling my search efforts for that internship and putting my dreams on hold {yeah right}...
I get mad at her, because she traded her pastels and sketchpad, for a 9 to 5 deskjob after college.. which pays well.. but is she reaching her maximum potential?
Stuck in that If you're not a doctor or lawyer, or you do not possess immediate abundant wealth, you are not allowed to dream ... mindset, and trying to limit me to that too...
In the words of Ryan Leslie "You try to put me in a box... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE"

Plus he said he would text when he got home last night, and he didn't. Not that I'm attention starved, but after the accident last week, I worry...
I know he probably got home late, and he's probably still asleep, but still... I worry...
And I need someone to vent to...

And then quite by accident I stumble upon this picture:


And I think I'm not there. Thank God I'm not there....

Sitting on my candy pink sheets, with Apple juice in the fridge, and gorgeous summer weather outside... I'm at peace.

Because I'm certain, I will be okay.
{And then I try to post this blog 5 times and I keep getting an error message *laughs*}

Oh... I got stalked by a butterfly.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Jeeezzzz...!! Where'd that picture come from??

    ..stalked by a butterfly..

    As in...? Followed?! Or are we talking double entrendre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm not even sure... I don't remember what I googled when I found it.

    Lol, no I mean literally followed by a whitish butterfly, it made me laugh...

    ReplyDelete