Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blue Jeans...

No this is not a blog about some new fashion trend...
It's a song...
iTunes didn't give Jessie James a very kind review...
Calling her an Aguilera wanna be...
Perhaps it was an honest review, however...
I still like this song...
Cuz it's got attitude...
And I've got attitude ;)


So my baby sisters are coming to visit...
And interest has been expressed in my 'Fountain Plan'...
Will the deed be done on the 'morrow?
Stay tuned, lol...

The Fountain at night... Cool huh?

5 comments:

  1. The song does have attitude! Her voice is similar to Christina Aguilera's but I don't think she's deliberately trying to sound like her. oh well, it's a catchy song;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah.. not exactly the deepest composition of anything musical but it's fun and catchy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with iTunes on this one..

    Got your camera yet? Or still stuck with the phone one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still stuck with the phone Roc :(
    I returned my dads cam...
    I'll probably get one before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not a baby :) but i still love u..and we so shoulda done it!! i was so ready

    ReplyDelete