Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Randomness

So my friend Sam just joined the blog world.. aweshum exciting...
Check out his page.. say hi .. drop luv..
I'm particulary excited about his blog because his mind is just as colourful as the pictures he features...

While waiting outside my Chem professors door for my midterm, I saw this...


Being Nigerian obviously the first thing that caught my attention was "CASH PRIZE"...
However, it might be fun..
Contemplating....

On to other things...
Owen Wilson is filiming a movie at my school..
Everyone seems to have run into him except me...
Maybe I need to start jogging round the campus in the evening... :)

3 comments:

  1. O thenx very munch....Ure far 2 kinds...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you just need to start jogging..
    I'll check your boy out..

    ReplyDelete