Saturday, August 8, 2009

To all of you who just don't get it...

Now, I kinda think Taylor Swift has the tendency to come off as 'stalkerish' in her songs..
But...
This song goes out to all you guys {and females}, who spend ages looking for something {someone} that's right in front of you...
Get a clue! ;)
Just don't go saying 'I love you' to your neighbor and claiming I told you to!
And isn't the Hannah Montana guy kinda good looking? Teehee..
{Listen okay I have baby sister, don't judge me!}


By the way, the whole 'captain of the football team' and
'cheerleader' cliche relationship is so America...
It's kinda sad..
You watch it on TV and think "no-one really thinks like this" right?
However.. American kids do!
This I know cuz of the stories my high school sister tells me...
Can that bit of history stop repeating itself...

And this doesn't only apply to American high-schoolers...
It applys to people who support only intra-tribal/national/racial dating..
Can you not be ignorant? Expand your friggin horizons..
You never know what/who you'll meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment