Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wanted..

Young healthy good-looking male...
Preferably between the ages of 23-27
Nationality: No preferences, but part Nigerian would be nice
Occupation/Future occupation: Aviation {Cuz I adore aviation and I don't want him around all that time} /Medecine {cuz I have a thing for white labcoats} / Design (Artist) {no design preference, just have a degree in that ish and plan to earn a living} / Architecture {build me my dream house} /Law {cuz I love to debate for fun} ...

Physical Characteristics:
Height: 5'11 - 6'4 {preferably}
Weight: Err.. dunno.. fit, toned muscles *shrugs*
Hair color: Should complement eye color
Eye color: Should complement hair color

Personality:
Amazing sense of humor {cuz everything cracks me up}...
More of that amazing sense of humor {cuz sometimes I take myself too seriously}...
Ability to seperate the argument from the person...
Patience, a TON of it {I'm troublesome}...
Well spoken {Queens English preferably, throw in a brit or aussie accent too if its real}...
Should speak another language apart from QUEENS English {French, Spanish, Italian... Latin?}...
Love adventure {I plan to sky dive some day/chase a tornado/scuba dive}...
Educated, not just literate...
Appreciate {LOVE} art...
Must have a valid hobby {watching TV? Doesn't count!}...
Should enjoy/watch/play soccer...
Must love video games but not be addicted to them...
Play an instrument {prefereably drums/guitar/violin ... vocals work too}...
Be extremely witty, and catch on fast {cuz I have an attitude and can be sarcastic}...
Must love dogs :P {and cats, and rabbits, and most animals except birds.. I mean you can like birds, just don't keep any as pets, unless its a canary in a cage}...
Must love the beach/beach houses..
Must be able to swim {cuz I can't}
Must love sea food!
Should enjoy travel...
Should be competitive but not jealous...

Job description:
Friend with benefits. Applicants will be required to have lengthy phone conversations every so often, and enjoy sending emails. Must be physically present most of the year. Will be required to go on random adventures, dance in the rain, snuggle up and watch good movies during thunderstorms/winter. Applicants must be financially stable and HIGHLY ambitious. Must not expect any formal commitment, not looking for a boyfriend or a life partner. Must LOVE hanging out with me {but that won't be an issue ;) }. Applicants must not have any female drama, baby mamas, criminal record. Must not smoke! Must be.. chill ...

Thats all :)

9 comments:

  1. hmmm....intresting! can you feel it now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll search craigslist.. Pretty sure I'll see something..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Roc, or as I told you even Ebay or better yet Amazon, you might get a good deal Plus free shipping...You cant beat that!..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. >> Vail
    Lol, you have issues.. but yes I feel it ;)

    >> Roc
    Mr Roc... I do not want a male from craigslist who could originally have been female, or made up stuff and posted on some site out of loneliness and/or boredom! I want a real male thank you =P

    >> Sam
    Really? lol.. not cool. I do not browse for males on the same sites I use to order textbooks, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm these requirements sound serious, lol. Funny list. Good luck with your search! :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I just plan to sit back and let the person find me, lool!
    No, thank you miss :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. if there was such a guy readily available...........anywhuz, good luck finding him :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha.. we deserve an update oooo

    ReplyDelete