Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Competing for Attention...

So I love Art...
I am ABSOLUTELY AND COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH ART...
My only problem is when I get inspired.. I get inspired in all areas of my artistic life...
Music, fashion, photography, fine art, writing....
I can't do it ALL at once :(
And I don't know which medium to express my creativity with!!!

I took this when I was supposed to be gardening...
My backyard looks like something from a fairytale
Don't the tree stumps look like fairy stools? :)

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!

    I'm not musically inclined so that one is out (lol!) but I do understand what you mean about not knowing which medium to see to best express yourself. I think trying a bit of all helps to refine the one that works best. Do them all in little ways or do the one that is most potent. I don't see anything wrong with being really good at one thing sometimes. Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >> Bri

    Thats what my dad says, focus on one thing and become proficient at it. I try, lol, but it's so easy to get distracted. I think i just need to close my eyes, pick one thing, and stay with it for a few months till I've improved on the skill noticeably, then move on to the next thing.
    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete