Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Work, art, and formspring =)

So… I have not blogged in a while.. forgive me…

This is because after waking up at 6am and getting home at 6pm exhausted, I barely have any day left.

And whatever I have left of my day is spent facebooking {what a shame} tryna catch up with my good friends most of whom are half the world away from me, on the phone {doing the same thing}, or with my art seeing as I recently purchased a Wacom Intuos 4, and I now qualify as a starving artist. Seriously, I have no money for lunch today{I mooched a few quarters off my darling sister this morning on her way to school}, and I’m hoping the flavor in the piece of gum I’m currently chewing lasts longer that 20 minutes {hope I don’t get attacked by the Stride ram, but hey I’m chewing orbit anyway!}…

This weekend should be fun, my gorgeous friend is performing at our University's winter dance recital {she’s amazing}, and this year she gets a solo that I cannot wait to watch, and my friends are making their ‘DJ’ing Debut’ at a lil party thing-thing they’re hosting, and then we’re heading to my other friends for a mega girly art-fest/sleepover, and this is all on Friday night… hehe. Saturday I plan to go stalking/hunting/photographing in the city before I head home and SLEEP {Edit} the weekend away {the photo’s I take =)}

Shout out to a newly acquired acquaintance Nabila, her new blog inspires me to spend more time illustrating, check her out at http://houseofbeela.blogspot.com/ …. I’m so excited to see all the amazing things she has to offer the world of artistic blogging.

Since I am now reduced to carrying my laptop to work to type up blog posts and reply emails via Microsoft word, and then send them out once I get home {yes Mama your email is on its way ;) }, I cannot type for long. There is a huge stack of newsletters staring at me with eyeballs that only I can see, asking me to stuff them in envelopes and send them out. I leave, I go, I shall blog again soon, so much to share.

Xx

PS: Check out this new site http://www.formspring.me/ .. apparently it’s the new craze. You get to ask/be asked any question in the world on any topic and get/give answers.. cool stuff huh. Looks like another time wasting site we shall all get addicted to for no reason in no time, lol. Perhaps I shall start up an advice column and get people to ask me questions through that site. But it is more likely that I will tweet before I inquire {yes I do NOT tweet, bite me}.

Ok I’m out =)

1 comment:

  1. i havent heard of the www.formspring.me, sounds interesting. am off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete