Monday, May 21, 2012

To Whom It May Concern

So according to Google Analytics, although I've barley been posting anything, this old blog here still gets about 30 hits a day. Now I have no idea why this is, seeing as I've neglected this blog shamefully. However, I might as well attempt to nurture it back to health, for you, whoever you are, you 30 people that will read this post today :)

After graduation last spring, I dived head first into the real world, and lost inspiration to do anything creative. My art suffered, my writing became pretty much non-existent, and perhaps the only thing that lived was my photography which is currently on life support. But now that I have a bit more time on my hands, I'm hoping I can find inspiration to do the things I used to love. From my experience Spring is the birth time of all things different, and so this Spring I've been working on re-birthing my love for my art.

Wish me luck you persistent 30! And thank you for your undaunted faith in my blog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment